THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO OPEN A FILE AND INITIATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP PROCEDURE:
- Final attestation with details of the training hours completed at the accredited school, or letter confirming the training completed while awaiting the official certificate from the accredited school (the diploma is optional).
- A photocopy of your last academic diploma or transcript (high school, college or university).
- A colour photo measuring approximately 4 cm X 5 cm (passport size recommended).
- Your curriculum vitae.
- A photocopy of your birth certificate, baptismal certificate or passport.
- People from outside Canada must provide a document certifying that they are legally entitled to work (e.g., work permit).
If you are missing a document, please contact the FQM team at 514-597-0505 or 1-800-363-9609, or write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you with the membership application process.
ATTENTION: During the file opening process, you are not permitted to use the FQM name (verbally or in writing) for advertising purposes in any form.
Only confirmation of your status as a member authorizes you to state that you are a member in good standing of the Fédération québécoise des massothérapeutes.